Exhibitor FAQ

- Will my paper be published in Microwave Journal proceedings?

If the paper is submitted along with the slides, they will be published in the EDI CON CHINA 2017 proceedings, which will be available to all conference delegates. The publications, Microwave Journal, Microwave Journal China, and Signal Integrity Journal, may also choose to publish some of the submitted papers.

- What are the build up times?

Click here to view the exhibitor schedule.

- How do I obtain a Chinese visa?

To enter China, you need a visa as well as six months' validity remaining on your passport. To obtain a visa send your passport with application form as well as invitation letter to your local embassy or council general of P.R. China.

Click here to view the requirements.

- Who should I contact for booth services?

Please contact Miss Mercy Lyu - T: +86 21 64367832*8023 M: +86 137 6473 7948

Booth Services include:
Shell Scheme Stand Fitting
Internet Service
Furniture Rentals
Audio Visual
Computer Equipment
Raw Space Booth Applications
Construction of Booths
Signage & Graphics

Click here to access the manual for order forms, etc.