Winners will be announced at the event on April 2nd in Beijing, China.
March 11, 2019 (Norwood, MA.) – EDI CON China 2019, taking place April 1-3, 2019 at the China National Convention Center (Beijing, China), has announced the finalists in the second annual EDI CON CHINA Product Innovation Awards.
The EDI CON Product Innovation Awards honor the products introduced in the last year that have had the greatest impact on the industry, providing the tools necessary to bring on the next generation of electronic design Innovations. Winners will be announced at 10:00 on Tuesday, April 2 in the Frequency Matters Theater (in the exhibit hall at the China National Convention Center). All finalists will receive signs for display in their booths at EDI CON CHINA 2019.
A panel of Microwave Journal and Signal Integrity Journal editors selected 15 finalists. Entries were judged on exceptional innovation, including consideration of product functionality, ease of use, cost effectiveness, and other factors. The categories included Test & Measurement; Software/EDA; Semiconductors; Components, Cables, & Connectors; and Materials, PCBs & Packaging.
EDI CON CHINA offers congratulations to the engineers and companies who developed these notable products:
Components, Cables, & Connectors Finalists:
- TMY Technology Inc., Phase-locked oscillator
- SAGE Millimeter, Ka Band Dual Polarized Choke Flange Feed Horn Antenna
- Southwest Microwave, 1.0 mm Vertical Launch Compression-Mount PCB Connector
- ANSYS Inc., HFSS R19.2
- National Instruments/AWR, Network Synthesis Wizard
- Polar Instruments (China) Ltd., Field Solving PCB Transmission Line Design System
- Teledyne e2V, EV12AQ600 ADC
- Analog Devices, ADRV9009 RF Transceiver
- Anokiwave, 5G Gen-2 IC Family Supporting 3GPP Compliance
Test & Measurement Finalists:
- Hongke Technology Co., LTD, Handheld Microwave Spectrum Analyzer for 70-87GHz
- TMY Technology Inc., BBox
- MITRON, 2-6GHz; 24-43GHz High Precision MIMO Phase & Amplitude Control Matrix
Materials, PCBs, & Packaging Finalists
- Rogers Corporation, Thin RO4000® and New Foil Lamination Materials
- Richardson RFPD, DE705 RF Front End Development Platform
- WIN Semiconductors, MW plastic QFN Package Series
EDI CON CHINA begins with the Plenary Keynote Event at 10:00 on April 1. The exhibition opens immediately following the plenary keynote talks: Monday April 1 from 11:00-17:00 (Welcome Reception at 17:30); Tuesday April 2 from 9:30-17:00; and Wednesday April 3 9:30-13:00. Conference sessions, panels, and workshops take place all three days, beginning at 10:00 on April 1, 9:00 on April 2, and 9:30 on April 3.
Submit a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
There are 0 comments